A fitness programme for children in the community, specifically for ages 11-15 year olds (year groups 7, 8, 9 and 10) who are too young to attend a gym facility but want to enhance their skill set for sport or build their general fitness and confidence.
It is designed to be fun and challenging while remaining safe and non-competitive.
Classes will focus on developing strength, stamina, mobility, agility and conditioning exercises in a circuit type environment.
Members will be challenged mentally and physically with support in developing a mindset to overcome adversity both inside and outside of the “gym”!
- The next 8 week block is starting Wednesday 1st August – Wednesday 19th September
- Class is 4:15pm – 5:00pm (45 min class).
- Limited spaces
- 6 Dekka Street, Health Hub Studio, Khandallah Village
- For more information and an enroment form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further blocks and extra classes to be advised for term 4.